- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup onion (small dice)
- 1/4 cup green onion, chopped
- 1 pinch crushed red pepper flakes
- 3 prawns
- 2 ounces squid rings (or Sword Fish)
- 1 1/2 ounces cod
- 5 mussels, cooked, shell on
- 1/2 ounce baby clams
- 1/2 ounce baby shrimp
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano (whole)
- 1/4 teaspoon sweet basil (whole)
- 1/8 teaspoon thyme (whole)
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 2 ounces white wine
- 2 ounces heavy cream or 2 ounces tomato sauce
- salt & pepper
- 4 ounces linguine, Cooked
Heat oil in a frying pan. Add garlic, chillies and onions, saute until softened, being careful not to burn the garlic.
Add the prawns, mussels and squid, saute 2 minutes and then add remaining seafood.
Saute 1 minute and add herbs and wine.
Bring wine to rolling simmer and add cream or tomato sauce.
Season with salt and pepper, heat to a simmer, add parsley and desired amount of Hot cooked linguine.
Toss to coat pasta well. Serve immediately.